Once the content you have sent for translation memoQ Server is translated, the next step would be importing it back to the CMS.
Please note that content import is available only if a job is at the completed stage (all segments must be approved and the file status must be 'Completed'). If you try to import content from the ongoing project, you will get a notification that there is nothing to import.
1. To start the content import, click the 'Import' button next to the relevant project.
2. Once you click the 'Import' button, the 'Import' tab will appear. By using the filter, you can choose what content you need to import. You can filter by target languages and filenames. You can also sort the content by filenames and target languages (will be displayed in the alphabetical order) or word count.
After you choose the content for import, press the 'Import' button.
3. Now, you need to review which content is chosen for import. If you find a mistake, you can return to the previous step by clicking the 'Back' button and make changes. If everything looks fine, you should press 'Import' or 'Import and Publish' (if this option is enabled in the channel settings).
After you click, the 'Import' or 'Import and Publish' button, you will see the progress bar indicating the status of the current import.
4. When the import process is over, the 'Import Report' appears.
The report shows the result of the import and gives you the ability to 'Reimport' all the items or only specific ones. You can use the filter to find those items which need to be reimported.
Sharing the report
If you'd like to share the report with the client or your team, you just need to click the 'Share' button. Depending on the browser limitations, the link will be either copied to the clipboard or opens in the new tab where you would need to copy it manually from the address bar.
5. Once the import process is over, you can see that the content you've imported now obtains the status 'Delivered' in the chart in the 'Dashboard' tab.